Friday, June 20, 2008

Hallelujah

I am so excited....first I haven't missed a day even with all the pain my tooth has been given me and now the weight is slowly and I mean really slowly but .2 loss a day is something. Also, I got my tooth fixed so no more pain and so hopefully no more emotional eating. I have always turned to food in every emotion and am trying to learn to control it or find better foods to eat in the time of need.

I was so excited when I came home from the early morning dentist appointment today and there was no pain...Hallelujah to God for inventing the root canal!!!! Has saved me many times. Now I can enjoy Phantom and there won't be any pain on the plane in a couple of weeks.

Oh my new favorite snack is PB and an apple or celery. Love the PB and out here in OK they have a white chocolate and chocolate PB so delicious!!! Sometimes I just eat that as a snack it helps the sweet craving.

No comments: