Saturday, September 6, 2008

Running Day 2 and Push Ups Day 3 - Still Good?

Yep, still good. I actually figured out that I swapped some things the first day of the running (it was supposed to be jog for 60sec walk for 90sec then repeat and I did it backwards) so switching it back for the second day worked great. I figured out that I still have some work to do on my posture - still not up on my toes as much as I need to be.

Did day 3 of the push ups this morning. More ouch, mostly in the abs as those are what are giving out rather than my arms or chest. So a rest day tomorrow will be very nice for my poor abs which are dying. But, moving forward. We'll see how long I can keep this up.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What do you mean how long you can keep it up?! You're in this for the long haul! I think I'll be gettin some shoes for Christmas!
Keep it up! You can do it!!! Drink lots of water to keep the soreness down and remember that the sore part will done soon. Go Grant!